With quality control as our religious commitment, we have excelled in many component designs over the years. Dairy Pharma’s rapid growth in the domestic and global markets is testimony to the dedication of our engineers and team. Together with our unflinching loyalty towards high end production standards we have made a reputation for ourselves in the field of flow diversion valves.
Some core features of Flow Diversion Valves:
- Made from SS 316/304 with surface roughness bellow 240 grit.
- Both the stem and body bonnet have product protection chambers
- Steam and sterilizing media can be circulated through the valve preventing bacteria in product contact areas
- Our valves are fabricated from SS 316/304
- The valves bear surface roughness bellow 240 grit
- The gasket and `O’ rings are of EPDM, Silicon or Viton and seat of Teflon or Silicon.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece